Monday, June 2, 2008

Dyson Airblade



Quite easily the sweetest hand dryer around.

I used one today, and it actually worked! Just like you'd hope it would.



from wikipedia:

"The Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) produces an air stream flowing at 400 mph. This unheated air is channeled through a 0.3 millimetre gap, no thicker than an eyelash. A sheet of air acts like an invisible windscreen wiper to wipe moisture from hands leaving them completely dry. The Airblade is said to dry hands completely in just ten seconds. It is 83% more energy efficient than conventional hand dryers on the market.

Only 83 percent?! You're slipping, James.

Just kidding! We love you.

Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

p.j. said...

that is awesome! finally I don't have to run my hands through my hair to get them dry!

his vacuums work really really well, unfortunately I can't afford one yet.

good stuff!