Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Inspiring Artist: Jason Rogenes!

How many times have you walked past a pile of polystyrene packaging left out on the sidewalk and thought: I could make something out of that?

Here's someone who did.

Jason Rogenes finds polystyrene and creates the most wonderful, hopeful sculptures out of it.

Looky:

















Oh man, he is so good!
Here's an article about his work from a Pomona College show: Jason Rogenes @ Pomona
And some more of his work via Infected Eye Gallery.

He's brilliant, check him out.

1 comment:

ZON3 said...

Thanks for the post I appreciate the enthusiasm for my work- I believe I have updated my website since you posted. also infectedeye is a great collection of my fellow artists- worth exploring. totally flattered, signed J480N R063N38 aka "zone"