Thursday, March 20, 2008

Organic (Local!) Baby Food




Hello, Niki here!

When feeding my son, Ethan, I try to use organic food whenever possible. Even better, is local and organic!

I have found it really convenient to have some pre-made baby food on hand when I just don't have time to make him something homemade (although I do recommend trying to make your own homemade baby food, if you have the time--it is really fun and easy!). But, there are times I've just ran out of food. What better than organic baby food that was made in a kitchen right in New York!

Plum Organics, started by a NYC mom, flash-freezes all the of food to lock in flavor, freshness and nutrients. I love the use of cinnamon in the Banana Peach Rice Pudding! Whatever Ethan doesn't finish, I lick the bowl clean!


Awesome that it didn't need to travel that far to get into Ethan's belly....YUMMY!

Have a delicious day!
niki

No comments: